Monday, December 27, 2010

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows by JK Rowling

I re-read HP7 because the film came out in November and the only time I read HP7 was the day it came out (14 hours of reading). So needless to say there were a great many details I had forgotten.
As with Persuasion (and really more so, as I'm sure a number of people have read this book already), I am not certain how to review this. I took my time reading the book, which was very nice. Every time I felt myself getting sucked into the story (which really isn't not too difficult) I made myself finish the chapter and put the book down. It was great to savor the story and think about everything that got revealed (the whole Dumbledore-Grindelwald thing I had forgotten about, as well as the Deathly Hallows) and understand how everything fell into place over seven books. A fantastic re-read. Still love the epilogue and still want more. Next step: see the movie!

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home